Welcome to faculty of Law

The Faculty of Law can be traced to 1903 when a “Branch of Sharia Judges” was established in the Gordon Memorial College.In 1936 , the branch was upgraded to a school of law which was responsible for teaching law.

Quick Facts

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing aelit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt.

GRADUATION
0
Professors
0
CLASS ROOMS
0
STUDENTS
0

EVENTS AND NEWS

Search